Isabelle 's ability to talk at such a early stage has really made my life so much livelier. It is surprising to know she picks up words so fast, not to mention understanding those words. I would ask her where are the items.. like where is the fan, aircon, bed, toilet, clock, window..whatever we can see while lying down on the bed in the bedroom.. she will quickly look at the particular thing mentioned and point to it. One day, instead of doing the usual, i ask her "what is that?" while pointing to the fan, surprisingly, she blurted with a shy smile: "pan". I was shocked. and excited.. haha.
Winnie was telling me while she was carrying belle around in church, belle asked her "ma ma leh?", winnie pointed to the direction where i was standing... "pa pa leh?" she asked again, and winnie, patiently pointed to another direction where wen en was... then Winnie asked belle, "where is isabelle?" ... you know what... she pointed to herself and say.."there"... so lovely! she understood.
Recently I have been bringing her out almost everyday to break the monotonous daily routine at home. One of our favourite hangouts is at grandparents house. Isabelle has always been very sociable and friendly... whenever she sees grandma, she will "abandon" me. Well, it doesnt me sad lah. It just shows her extra liking to her ah mah. However, she will melt my heart with little gestures to tell me how important i am to her.. We were taking a stroll at the void deck one day, and ah mah was carrying her, "she doesnt want me.". Just the instant where i took a turn and was out of her sight for merely one second, she asked her ah mah, "ma ma leh?". Enough. Enough to tell me how important i am to her...enough to melt my heart.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Belle Belle, This is your third-Gu Gu Calling.... Gu Gu was overjoyed that U finally could call me properly, not "Tu Tu" or "Ah Yi". Your voice is the sweetest in the world...
Looking for "Pa Pa" or "Ma Ma" or even "Ah Gong", "Ah Ma" is great??? Wait till she ask U at almost at a few minutes gap. I almost have a naval breakdown when I baby sit her for a quarter day...
Hi so when will be the next updates?
Must say she is really intelligent and adorable.
That day, when she was walking along the corridor, going back home, I called her and she turned and give me a good bye kiss, I melted and cant help to think she is already 3 years old.
She is real fast!
Love ya....
Post a Comment